1. Nonlinear Static and Dynamic Finite Element Analysis (with Particular Emphasis on Solids, and an Introduction to Isogeometric Analysis). PhD course. The University of Texas at Austin. Teacher assistant and lecturer (English). January 19-May 6, 2021.
2. Isogeometric Analysis: A practical introduction with applications. PhD course. Università degli Studi di Pavia. Main lecturer (English). June 10-12, 2019.
3. Advanced Numerical Methods. PhD Course within the European Joint Doctorate Program SEED. Main lecturer (English) in lab sessions for code implementation of Galerkin-based isogeometric methods. September 19-21, 2018.
4. Computational mechanics for scientific problems. PhD course. Università degli Studi di Pavia. Main lecturer (English) in lab sessions for code implementation of finite element methods. December 12-15, 2017.
1. Introduction to clinically-oriented, image-based computational modeling and simulation of cancer growth. CIMPA Summer Research School on Mathematical Epidemiology and Biology at the University of Dhaka (Bangladesh). Main lecturer (English). May 9-20, 2022.
PHD THESIS SUPERVISION
1. Alessia Patton. Advanced isogeometric methods with a focus on composite laminated structures. Università degli Studi di Pavia, Italy. Supervisors: Prof. Alessandro Reali and Dr. Guillermo Lorenzo. April 2021.
MASTER THESIS SUPERVISION
1. Orhun O. Davarci. Integrating epidemiological data and mathematical models to forecast the spread of COVID-19 in the United States. The University of Texas at Austin, USA. Supervisors: Prof. Thomas E. Yankeelov and Dr. Guillermo Lorenzo. May 2022.
2. Federico Cotta Ramusino. Mathematical Analysis and Simulation Study of a Diffusion-Reaction Model of Tumor Growth. Università degli Studi di Pavia, Italy. Supervisors: Prof. Elisabetta Rocca and Dr. Guillermo Lorenzo. June 2021.
1. The University of Texas at Austin, 1 undergraduate and 2 graduate students at the Center for Computational Oncology of the Oden Institute for Computational Engineering and Sciences: Mr. Orhun Davarci ( undergraduate, 4/4/2020-5/5/2022; and graduate, 5/6/2022-today), Ms. Emily Yang (graduate, 8/3/2020-7/16/2021).
2. Universidade da Coruña (Spain). 2 undergraduate and 3 graduate research assistants: Mr. Adrián López Fouz (undergraduate, 9/1/2017-9/30/2017), Mr. Esteban Sañudo Costoya (graduate, 9/1/2017-9/30/2017), Mr. Manuel Tasende Vilariño (undergraduate, 8/1/2017-9/30/2017), Ms. Sandra Fernández Turnes (graduate, 7/1/2017-9/30/2017), and Mr. Pablo Orosa Iglesias (graduate, 2/16/2017-9/30/2017).